this event does not allow RSVP
7 Reasons Why The Lafayette Art & Wine Festival (Sept 21-22) is the "Best of the East Bay"
Award-winning Art, Wine and Music Festival. 4 Stages, 20 live bands, 260 Artists, Kid-Zone, Great Food - and arguably the largest selection of wine, beer and ale of any SF Bay Area Festival.
The 2013 Lafayette Art & Wine Festival will be held on Saturday, Sept 21 (10am-7pm) and Sunday, Sept 22 (10am-6pm) in Lafayette, CA.
Here are 7 top reasons why this Festival is considered by many to be SF Bay Area's favorite End of the Summer Party:
1. LOCATION - The Festival is held in the heart of beautiful downtown Lafayette just steps from the Lafayette BART station, near bike trails (valet bike parking provided), 2 blocks off Hwy 24, & an easy walk/shuttle from complimentary Festival parking.
2. CONTINUOUS MUSIC & DANCING - NO COVER CHARGE. 2 Days. 4 Stages. Room to dance to familiar tunes played by 20 of SF Bay Area's headliner cover bands, incl. Sun Kings, Fleetwood Mask, Aja Vu, Petty Theft, Zebop!, Spazmatics, East Bay Mudd, and Annie Sampson of Stoneground fame.
3. UNIQUE WINE & BEER OFFERINGS - Selections of high-end wines and craft beer that most people never get a chance to taste, including wines from the backyard vineyards of Lamorinda.
4. FOOD: CHOICE IS EVERYWHERE, INCLUDING LAFAYETTE'S RESTAURANT ROW FARE. More than 20 of Lafayette's top restaurants are in the Festival's footprint plus there are dozens of other food vendors that offer everything from pulled pork tacos to crab cakes.
5. ORIGINAL FINE ART & CRAFTS. Artists from all over SF Bay Area.
6. FAMILY & PET FRIENDLY, including a Kid-Zone.
7. BUDGET FRIENDLY - This fundraiser supports Lafayette Chamber, local non-profits, and area schools, but attendees don't have to spend. Many things that are free - admission, parking, shuttle service from Festival Parking, and secure bike valet.
Lafayette Art & Wine Festival details & sponsor list: www.lafayettefestival.com.