Education: Doctor of Pharmacy from Idaho State University
Occupation: Pharmacist and Owner of Main Street Drug & Boutique
Family: Married to wife Sidney, with four kids: Halle, Clayton, Stevi, and Brodi
Prior experience: Current Monticello City Mayor; 10 years experience as a business owner; Liaison to Monticello City Planning and Zoning Committee
• Born and raised in Monticello
• Committed to making Monticello a better place
• Support moderate growth and responsible spending
• Very active in the youth programs in the community
• Member of Chamber of Commerce and Lions Club
• Dedicated to doing what’s best for the Citizens of Monticello
It has been my privilege to serve the people of Monticello as their mayor for the past four years. During my time as mayor I have worked hard to do what is best for Monticello and its citizens.
One of my goals as mayor has been support the simplification of building code for the city. With the work of the Planning and Zoning Committee we have been successful in accomplishing that goal.
I strongly believe that the key to success is to surround yourself with great people. I have worked hard to make sure that we have city employees who are great at what they do.
I hope to have the opportunity to continue serving the people of Monticello for four more years as their Mayor.