Scholars, writers and visual artists will converge in the uncommon town of Bluff, Utah to share their thoughts and visions on the intersection of art and science.
The schedule includes:
• Utah Poet Laureate Katharine Coles - presentation and workshop
• Von Del Chamberlain - former director of the Albert Einstein and Hansen Planetariums
• Lectures and hike with Joe Pachak, artist and archaeoastronomy expert
• Presentation from our featured artist, multimedia talent, JR Lancaster
• Professors Jim Barta and Becky Monhardt on cultural intersections in science and math
• Walking Trail of the Artists highlighting the local Bluff art scene
• Arts Fair showcasing work by regional artists
• Poetry and Potluck, a perennial favorite
Prepare yourself to share in the best of Bluff, culturally, physically and aesthetically, by exploring the inner processes of the artistic mind and the outer reaches of our lovely landscape. All events are free to the public although donations to our wonderful festival are greatly appreciated.
For more information, visit bluffutah.org/artsfest.htm, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call the director Georgiana Kennedy Simpson at 435-672-2360. Join us for a most extraordinary Thanksgiving weekend.